Thursday 21 October 2021

what i have been doing in level 3 !!!!!!!!!!!

so in the holidays me my dad and my sister and brother go to the car park next store i cant rmember what the name was but somtimes we whould go there and go on are roller skates we got to pars of roller skates 1 is for me and the 2 is my sisters my brother usually wheres mine and i where his roller blades roller blades are fun evreytime i put them on its like my dog is on a top secret mission to trip me over because he always bites my roller blades when i am still moving and sometimes he stands infront of me and i cant stop and when my dog gets bored my dad takes him for a walk around the hole thing i hope you had a goo lockdown by stay safe

3 comments:

  1. Ha! You think your dog wants to eat your skates, maybe? Nice to hear that you have been getting out and about. Do many others use the car park? E noho ra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mona, great to see you posting again. It sounds like you had fun in the holidays with your family.
    Please remember to use capital letters and full stops for your sentences. This will make it easier for us to read.
    I look forward to seeing you post some learning work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mona,
    Love this story about your holidays!
    I enjoyed the bit about roller skates. I have rollerskates too!
    Some advice for this post is some punctuation.
    Other than that this is a good post!
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete